Cali was so much fun! I love my fam and it was so good that we could all get together and finally have an awesome vaca it gets so crazy now that most of us are married with kids. Anyways the pic above is of Balboa Park its cool its not actually a park but a bunch of different muesems, we only went to the train one because of brighton and his cute cousin zach. But its all these old buildings with way cool architecture--definetely recommend to anyone.
Found this way cool mexican restaurant and it was so yummy. Thanks again Dad. Oh above that is my little bro jesse and my sis des with her husband scott. My sister is so cute she is 7 months pregnant and they are having a boy yay!

We went to the beach so much. I was worried because most of you who know brighton know that he is crazy and has now fear when it comes to water. Well this was no different but he did not like the salt water on his face so we were lucky on that one.






5 comments:
How fun! I am so jealous! I want to go on a vacation OUTSIDE of Utah! I can't believe Desiree is pregnant. That is awesome. Is this her first? What about Chandler? Is he married? How old is your little brother now?
Oh my goodness shawnie! YOu are doing an AMAZING job on blogging and I can't believe I was the one who got you to do this and was the last to be invited. ;) OH well its ok. At least you are doing it. It made me sad to read all your posts it makes me miss you guys and we aren't even gone yet. Make sure you hang out with us everytime you come to CA!
Oh, I also thought it was hilarious that Brighton fell asleep in church! That is amazing. I also love the mud all over him and your poor little flowers. Just a boy thing I guess.
I'm so glad you guys had such a fun time in CA! I LOVE that picture of you and Ezra!
Cute pics! It looks like you guys had a blast! We still haven't decided on a vacation for this summer so we're jealous!
It is so fun to see your blog! I liked this post because it brought back good memories of us hanging with you guys while you were down here. It is always a treat to hang with you family, party animals!
Post a Comment