They thanks so much for commenting on the enrichment page. It is nice to know someone looks at it. Also, it is how I found your cute family blog which I will now become a regualr reader of.
Matt and I have been married for over 6 years, wow time flies! We have two crazy boys brighton is 5 and ezra is 2. Matt is a teacher for jordan highschool and I work for LDS family services as a part-time receptionist.
6 comments:
your depressing me... Just kidding! That was such a fun trip!
I like your beach picture. Who took it?
So beautiful. I wish I was there too.
MOVE to SAN DIEGO! That is what I did. Easier said that done, right?
Is that Brighton in Matt's arms?? He was such a cute baby!...and is such a cute kid still!;-) I wish I was in Maui too...*sigh*!
They thanks so much for commenting on the enrichment page. It is nice to know someone looks at it.
Also, it is how I found your cute family blog which I will now become a regualr reader of.
Post a Comment