Oh I have been missing this! seriously, it was so nice outside the kiddos were just lovin it. Ez of course was eating everything in site. whether it was chalk or dirt he just has to put it in his mouth, yuck!


Of course I am always saying NO! Yes that is exactly what I look like.

Hopefully this good weather will last a few more days because man we are sick of cold weather around here!
3 comments:
Holy cow shawnie! Yay you did a post with picutres of your kids. And second I would NEVER recognize them if I didn't see your kids with you! They have changed so much! I wish you guys were closer so we could hang out. I miss the Cedar City days hanging out with you guys playing games, swimming, walking, movies, etc. Maybe we could get together when we go back for Christmas. Keep on blogging!
I so agree! This winter has seemed extra long to me. Hope the warm weather is here to stay.
Hooray! You finally gave us a post to look at your beautiful children! We miss you guys and can't wait for you to come up to Boise.
Post a Comment