Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Honesty!

So I got this award from beck and now I have to tell 10 honest things about myself. Here we go.
1. I am constantly worried that I am pregnant. Just look in my bathroom at any given time and I will have a box of pregnancy tests just ready to be taken. Now don't worry mom I do want more kids just not right now.
2. I love my job. I look forward to going and hanging out with my co-workers ,oh and working. Really my job is busy, I just work for LDS family services as a receptionist. That is just a title I have answered more weird phone calls than I care to remember, listened to mom's cry about their children attempting suicide, deal with somewhat crazy people-my co-workers that is, found ph #'s for out of state parents for their children who are addicts and they can no longer take care of them, its insane but once again I love it.
3. I read constantly. I think it drives matt a little crazy how much I love to read. Right now at the library I have 3 books on hold and I will probably read those in a weeks time.
4. I sing to my kids. Really, I am always singing anything that comes to mind. I want my kids to love music as much as I do. My mom was awesome about this, always exposing my and my siblings to all different kinds of music. Right now I am listening to Across the Universe soundtrack, love it!
5. My main hobby is working out. Some people are crafty or do all kinds of amazing things and if I can think of one of the main things that I love to do day in and day out is working out! ha I rhymed.
6. I am always hot at night. I think I developed this since I have had kids. But seriously I sweat at night. I have horrible circulation and am cold any other time. but I can't wear warm clothing at night or I wake up and have to change because its too uncomfortable.
7. My leg is asleep right now.
8. I love holistic medicine. Now don't think I am some hippy who thinks that modern medicine doesn't work. I would have to say I am right in the middle. I think there are amazing things from both sides and that both types of medicine's working together can make you the healthiest.
9. I am horrible at keeping in touch with people. Old neighbors, roomates, friends from high school, and family even. I try somewhat, I don't know what it is but it is just not a strong point of mine.
10. I am competitive. Play any game with me and you will see immediately that I want to win. I think I inherited this from my family. One time we were playing a game while one vacation and it was boys against girls and we got in so big of a fight that I didn't talk to my brothers for a couple of hours so I could cool down. Yikes! Oh and I was 18 at the time so I can't blame it on being a kid.
Hey that was fun. I nominate des, kim and kamilla do this. Oh and if nanon actually logs on sometime soon it would be cool to see hers too.

4 comments:

Jess said...

These are great Shawnee, you are too cute! I'm glad I'm not the only one who sings to my kids--I think I annoy Tim making up random, silly songs! What are your favorite workouts? I am in need of something new!

Rachel and Michael said...

HA!! that is so funny you sing to the kids. I'm always singing non-sensical things to the kids. I'll use known song rhythms and make up my own words. It's catching on too. Zander breaks in during the middle of a line and will sing back to me. Too Funny!! (michael)

Nanon said...

Can you believe I logged in? I'll have to wait until I feel a little better before I start reveiling my secrets.... who knows what I might put down when I'm not fully with it!

Desiree Ward said...

shawn I just read your blog. You are so funny, i love the way you explain things. ok check out my blog for an honesty post