Friday, March 28, 2008

The beginning of all posts and Easter!!

Okay so I feel like I am one of the last people to get on the blog train, but hey better late than never, right? Thank you Kristin for starting yours you inspired me. So easter was just a few weeks ago and I loved it! I don't know what it is but having little kids around the holidays so much better. Actually I do know what it is, everything is a new experience for them--therefore everything is just exciting and magical. I love coloring eggs, doing an easter egg hunt, and getting together with family. Most of all I love what easter represents, the resurrection of our savior, jesus christ. Thanks dad for your talk. I loved it and mom for inviting me and matt for taking care of ezra so I could listen to it. Although that did leave me to take care of brighton and when he was trying to escape(an often occurrence) I tried to pick him up and yep I hurt my back again. I swear if it weren't for the rest of my body I would be an 80-year old woman.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

YAY! Welcome! I have missed you my HCP friend. Thanks so much for sending me the link. Post pictures of your family!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love the blog. I don't have a blog yet-surprise, surprise. I'm always the last one to jump on a trend and by the time I finally do nobody else is still interested. So thanks for the grub the other day, it was d-lish and very much appreciated. Your family pictures are adorable, tell them all hi and we'll talk soon.