Welcome aboard! Yeah, I'm not the best at keeping up on my blog, but I figure if I can squeeze in a few each month, that's not too bad! Some people blog about EVERY family event (which is fine, perfectly fine!), but I just hand-select a few to post so it doesn't become so overwhelming. It's a fun way to keep in touch with everybody! I love your family pics!
Your pictures are adorable. What cute kiddos. My daughter, Maizyn and Brighton are very close in age ya know. We should get them together someday. :) Your look fabulous as usual. Loves!
Matt and I have been married for over 6 years, wow time flies! We have two crazy boys brighton is 5 and ezra is 2. Matt is a teacher for jordan highschool and I work for LDS family services as a part-time receptionist.
4 comments:
Welcome aboard! Yeah, I'm not the best at keeping up on my blog, but I figure if I can squeeze in a few each month, that's not too bad! Some people blog about EVERY family event (which is fine, perfectly fine!), but I just hand-select a few to post so it doesn't become so overwhelming. It's a fun way to keep in touch with everybody! I love your family pics!
Your pictures are adorable. What cute kiddos. My daughter, Maizyn and Brighton are very close in age ya know. We should get them together someday. :) Your look fabulous as usual. Loves!
why hello! I'm so glad to see you have a blog!!! I expect lots of pictures!
Hi Shawnee! Your family is so cute! I haven't seen any pictures of your kids...they are so adorable! Where are you guys living now?
Post a Comment