

Okay so as you can see with the last picture we are just about to start potty training brighton so we got him some cool lightning mcqueen underwear--It was so funny he thought it was a shirt and was so frustrated that he couldn't put it on. If anyone has any tips for potty training little boys I would greatly appreciate it. Oh the other pics were just too cute so I had to post them.
Monday, April 21, 2008
It has been way too long!
Posted by thebellcrew at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is too funny with the Lightning McQueen underpants!! I really wish I could offer you advice on potty-training, but I haven't crossed that bridge yet! I'm sure I'll be coming to YOU when the time comes! Ask all the girls in play group...however I do know that you tackle every child differently, so just play with it and see what works!...and with boys, get ready for "sword fights" and frequent courses on "aiming in the right direction"! Happy Training!
I too wish I had advice! Gracie potty trained herself, so I didn't have to worry about that at all! One thing my brother did with his son was put cheerios in the toilet and they made it a game to "hit the cheerios!" I thought that was a cute idea!! GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment