I just changed background of blog--LOVE IT!!! Except for the color that can be easily fixed but I lost all my friends and music how do I fix this? Anyone
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just changed background of blog--LOVE IT!!! Except for the color that can be easily fixed but I lost all my friends and music how do I fix this? Anyone
Posted by thebellcrew at 12:48 PM
3 comments:
HATE TO TELL YA!! THERE IS NO FIXIN! Pyzam deletes everything!! BUMMER!
Shawnee-
I am so glad you found me! I love this blogging world, it rocks! Your boys are adorable. I can't believe you have two kids. Wow! What I remember was sitting in your room (in 5th grade) and using binoculars to spy on Michael Reeder! What fun times. Also, remember when we used to flip Miss Boyer's bra straps???
Shawnee I wish I knew and then I could have warned you! It totally sucks! I am sorry!
Post a Comment