
Woohoo! I am so excited. Seriously I don't know who planted these tulips in our front lawn but they rock(obviously it was the previous owners but this house has had so many I don't know which one). I have always wanted to have a garden and plant flowers--well pretty much since that little stint where I worked for the infamous flowerama. Horrible name but it was awesome.
Yea I hate these random rocks in our yard. We have them all over and have no idea what to do with them. So if anyone wants a bunch of rocks just call us. Seriously I want to get rid of them call us.

Super cute pic of ez, just had to add it
Monday, May 5, 2008
I love spring--almost summer!
Posted by thebellcrew at 11:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Love the tulips! Thanks for posting more pics. Your kiddos are darling. Loves.
Post a Comment