Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Haircut!

From this to that..
Oh yea, this little boy defintely needed a haircut and he got it! Luckily he sat still for me which is usually not the case. But I just stuck on his fav movie--toy story 2 for right now--- and he was in the zone.
I know I missed a spot right there on the side, if you can see that little curl. In fact I am going to go fix that right now.



4 comments:

Jenna Johnson said...

WOW!! What a task to cut his hair!! I'm impressed! He looks so cute! Great Job!!!

Jess said...

Very cute! I know with Taylor there comes a point where I just figure he's two and no one will notice the mishaps, right?!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

He is so big! What a good job you did on a haircut!

Rachel and Michael said...

I"m impressed that you do it yourself! Although, Michael cuts all their hair (that includes his own). I've tried before and always end up with little oopsies, so I leave the job to Michael.
Also, kudos on not losing your patience with the picked flower petals and mud bath! =) What cute pictures, though.