Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sometimes its just sad to read the news

I need to change the homepage for my internet. Every single time I open it a headline catches my eye and I have a hard time not reading some things, but honestly some articles I wish I never would have seen. I am not going to say what the one today was about but it broke my heart and as I see that there is so much bad in the world I am hopeful and look towards the good. I think its good to know that this is reality and that bad things happen but I need to look forward with hope and resolve that we are going to do better and we will make this world a better place! Sorry guys kind of a depressing post, I am going to go clean and hopefully I will have time to post later today of something fun.

1 comments:

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Shawnee
I know exactly what you mean! In fact, I'm sure I saw the same headline as you and I wanted to just take a giant eraser and block it out of my mind. Thank goodness we have our church meetings and General Conferences to counteract all the ugly stuff we see and hear all around us every day.