Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bear Lake!

Oh Bear Lake was so much fun! Seriously I've only been there a few time but never to the north shore. There is just a sandbar for about 250 ft of water only up to your knees and the water was warm! We went swimming at 5:30 in the evening and both my boys were running( in ez's case crawling) for a few hours without getting cold. The picture above is so cool thanks to my awesome sister in law kamilla she also too also the other pictures because of course I forgot my camera what else is new?

Brighton loved playing in the sand and a bunch of kids before had built all these little sand castles. Brighton of course got sand all over.

Grandma beth with ez. A bunch of people forgot swimming suits-including matte- but no worries everyone was still able to wade in the water.
Ez loved the sand a little too much. After he got one taste of it I had to take him out of the water because he just kept wanting more. Thanks to the bells for an awesome weekend!


3 comments:

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

I love these pictures! We're heading up there in a few weeks over Labor Day weekend. I can hardly wait! I hope there's some warm water left for us!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

I can't believe we can be in the same place at the same time and never even know it! Bear Lake, to me, is the most beautiful place on earth! I am glad you had fun. Your boys are so handsome. It is the coolest to see how much fun the kids have on the beach.

Nanon said...

It looks like you had a great time! I'm so glad you were able to go and I'm so glad you're home!