Saturday, April 18, 2009

Goodbyes and floral design...

Goodbye jesse! He actually is already in australia I have just taken forever in posting this. I am going to miss this kid. He is so fun to hang out with and definetely keeps things interesting all the time. Brighton was very sad to see him go. Even if I am sad, I am happy for him as well.


Oh and did anyone notice anything about this picture? Yea matt is soo tan! I guess the weekly tanning really helps, just kidding. He is a tennis coach for the high school so he is out in the sun so much I always look so white next to him.




3 comments:

Erin said...

Holy cow, he is really tan! Your boys are getting so grown up!

Nanon said...

Yeah, he could totally pass as hispanic!

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Yes, I DID notice how dark he is! He really is soakin' up some serious Vitamin D out there on the court! How neat to be able to have your brother on a mission and watch him continue to grow as one of the Lord's choice undershephards. That is so neat!