Sunday, June 14, 2009

reality check

As a lot of you know but I just thought I would post really quick, matts dad passed away suddenly on saturday morning because of heart complications. I am sad, sad for matt, sad that our kids will not get to have such a great grandpa, just sad. Thanks for everyones love in support through this hard time.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Shawnie, I'm soo sorry. Know that you guys will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Jenna Johnson said...

I am so sorry to hear this. My heart seriously goes out to you guys! I wish I was there to help! You're in our thoughts and prayers!

Andrew and Heather said...

So sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers!

jaclyn anderson said...

Shawnee words cannot express the sorrow I feel for you and Matt! I truly am sorry for your loss.