Thursday, June 11, 2009

R.I.P almond blossom



I knew it was love at first sight, the first time I brushed your beautiful particles on my face instantly I looked tanned, and younger. You were the perfect blend of shine and bronzer. I could even use you as eyeshadow, it was the best. It was not meant to be, obviously, the horrible mean evil villians that go by the names of brighton and ezra--if that is even their real names broke you until you were no longer useful. It was devastating, I wanted to cry. Instead I just uttered a few choice words that I regret now because the evil villian named brighton has tried to repeat them. Oh I will miss you, too expensive to buy again for at least another month almond blossom, hopefully our reunion will be a sweet one!

5 comments:

Erin said...

You poor thing!!! Sam did the same thing with my Clinique blush!

Chuck and Becky said...

Don't you love when kids do that! It's a good thing they are so dang cute, even if they are little villains

Unknown said...

Hey Shawnee,
I love your blog. I really would love you to teach me how to post pictures, make cool looking backgrounds and top it all off with awesome music. Wow! Not to mention that your writing is entertaining and insightful. Lets set a date to do this.
And sorry about your make-up. When did that happen? Consider it an investment in raising children. Your a great mommy. Love you honey,
Mom

Kim said...

Ahhh man. Henry's favorite thing is to dump out my Clinique eye makeup remover.

Desiree Ward said...

Shawnee, that is so hilarious, slash, so sad. You will look back on this and crack up. Villians, but so cute.