Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I hate it when...

Okay so at the mall today buying some much needed hair products--poor matt no hair paste makes for some very poofy hair for him. Then I am asking about the on sale products for me, of course, then comes over another way too pushy sales lady that is not even listening to me for what I am asking for. Case in point

me- hey out of these on sale products what will give me definition to my almost always frizzy curls?

saleslady-Oh well here is the best-some obvious gushing-product its not on sale but it is outright the best!

me-okay-pick up product-but keep looking-meanwhile ask a few more questions. She is still recommending items that are not on sale. How can I make this more clear to her? Oh right blatantly do not get the products she recommended.

sl-oh well these products almost never go on sale

me-thanks for the tip but all I really need is some stuff for my husband

sl-oh well you can sign up for are preferred customers program that right now is only 9.95 instead of 19.95 a month-blah blah blah(my kids are going crazy at this point)

me-cut her off, thanks but this is not something I really need. Can I just get the things that I have right now?

sl-of course(all sweet and syrupy that makes me want pull her too perfect hair) but if you got the preferred customer right now blah blah blah. while ringing me up of course because she can tell at this point I am losing my patience.

me-well I don't ever shop here so this is not something I really need. HA! Take that I will never go there again! Unless of course they have what I need on sale.

On the bright side here is a way cute pic of bri on his first day of preschool.


1 comments:

Desiree Ward said...

shawn, I love the way you write it cracks me up. I have some curl stuff that I love actually, it is by biolage their curl stuff. But who knows if it is on sale... cute picture of brighton