Saturday, May 8, 2010

Anyone want to get to know moi!

I should be in bed, sleeping. But gosh darnit I just love to do these tags.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
umm. I can't think of one right now. Oh wait, when people pester me about having another kid. I will have one when I am good and ready and not until then.

what makes you laugh out loud?
My hubby. He makes me laugh everyday.

What is your favorite book and why?
I love the book The Help. I loved the storyline and how inspiring and empowering it was for women and what difference we can make in others lives.

If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? Why?
My eyesight. I am blind, seriously.

What is your favorite time of day? Why?
late at night when everyones asleep. I love the peace and quiet.

Worst household chore?
putting away folded clothes. Don't ask me why but I love to do laundry and fold it but I hate putting away. The result is clean clothes in the laundry basket getting dumped out and then I can't remember whats clean or not so I end up washing the clean clothes again. I know what a waste.

Favorite person to talk too?
This is a hard one because I love to talk. I am going to say my mom just because she is an amazing listener and always has great advice for me.

What do you spend your $ on? (ex. Clothes, jewelry, shoes, home décor?) and what is your favorite purchase?
uhhh can I say supplements and therapy for brighton? That is where most of our extra money goes. After that I would definetely say clothes. Although I haven't really bought anything new in a long time. My favorite purchase would be a new back door we really need one!

0 comments: